The changelog is big this time. I'll try to get back to a pattern of more frequent smaller releases.
- New models for Phobos, Deimos & Hyperion.
- More planet/moon information: surface temp, surface gravity, etc.
- Totally overhauled Planetarium GUI.
- Planetarium starts in real-time and you can get back to real-time by clicking "Now".
- Better camera movement (no longer stopped by the poles!).
- There's a lazy init / disposal system now for models (MeshInstances). We keep only 20 or so active at any given time rather than the ~200 we had with all the moons. It's much better for low-end systems.
- Effects! We have sun glow and auto-exposure adjustments. I tried not to go overboard with it. (Unfortunately, these are not in the Planetarium web deployment.)
- Better star map.
- Better project organization.