You can always find past and present changelogs here.
- Yaw, Pitch, Roll - via hotkeys and right-button mouse drag (drag near screen center for yaw/pitch, or near edge for roll)
- Reduced window size to fit inside HD screen: now 1800 x 900. (This is in Project Settings so it will only effect new Project Templates and the stand-alone Planetarium.) It's still resizable on the fly.
- "Quit/Exit without saving?" confirmations disabled if save/load disabled.
- Signature changes in SaverLoader.save_game() & load_game(); this is to make SaverLoader stand-alone so it can be added to Godot Asset Library.
- Moved make_object_or_scene() from FileHelper to SaverLoader (same reason as above).
- Some VoyagerCamera API changes to allow for yaw/pitch/roll rotations.
- Fixed Credits button in exports [0.0.1-hotfix-a]
- Fixed InfoPanel movement when minimizing
- Removed hotkeys for non-existent developer functions