Welcome! Please read before posting.

edited November 2019 in General

This forum is for discussion of I, Voyager and all things related, which could include astronomy, space exploration, space-and science-based games, game development (especially the Godot Engine), educational software, web design, programming, mathematics, science, science fiction, futurism, and probably other topics I haven't thought of.

The forum and main website are brand new, so please be prepared for some instability (editor changes, etc.) during the first few weeks operation...

We have some rules and guidelines:

• Be respectful and don't sweat the small stuff.
  • Make your discussion title or question as descriptive as possible. Try to keep on topic.
  • Image uploads are currently limited to 256x256 pixels, which is really only a thumbnail. I encourage you to load your images to an external site such as Imgur and use the resulting url here (you can do this without an Imgur account by clicking here).
  • Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
  • Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
  • We'll try to respect a broad range of opinion, but moderators have absolute and final say in what can and can't be said on this forum. (We are not a government! The First Amendment doesn't apply.)
  • Have fun, be helpful, and try to learn something you didn't already know!

Happy Voyaging!

This discussion has been closed.